Lifts and Pistes
- 18 Black runs.
- 37 Red runs.
- 45 Blue runs.
- 5 Snow parks.
- 77 Snow cannons.
- 17 Gondola lifts.
- 33 Chair lifts.
- 7 Drag lifts.
“The hotel was absolutely perfect. Being opposite Pradalago lift was brilliant, it was superb to be able to ski right back to the hotel with our small children.”
Other resort facts
- 150km of pristine pistes, all on one pass.
- 22km of cross country tracks.
- Top station 2485 metres above sea level.
- Longest descent 5750 metres.
News and highlights
Madonna di Campiglio, 5 Laghi area
- New red piste Nambino (from the arrival of the Pancugolo chair lift to the Nambino area).
- 1800m long.
- 453m of height difference.
- The longest and greatest descent (5,750m long, with a total slope of 1,248m).
- The steepest downhill with a maximum slope over 70%.
- The last part of Spinale Direttissima ski piste.
- A maximum slope of 70%.
Ursus Snow Park
- One of the top 5 snowboard park in the Alps.
- The gondola lift with great panoramic views.
- Night skiing.
- A ‘train in the Dolomites’.
- To reach the ski lifts of Val di Sole, Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo.
Enchanted Holidays invites you to ski Madonna di Campiglio!
“We all had a lovely time. What else can we say? Thank you so much, we will be in touch. It was absolutely brilliant.”